Here's what I used for the whole meal:
- mixed salad (I often only use marche)
- tomatoes, cucumber, corn (whatever you like
- frozen prawns (I love prawns with herbs;
this time I used barbecue prawns)
- cocktail sauce
- plain yoghurt (I used about 150 gr. for myself)
- herbs (even though I love fresh prepared ingredients,
the mixture seen in the picture below is just perfect for this dish)
- balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper
Start by washing the salad, then cut the tomatoes and other ingredients and toss everything together in a bowl. For seasoning the salad, I only use a splash of balsamic vinegar and olive oil with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook the prawns and put them on the salad. For the dip, stir the cocktail sauce with the yoghurt (at a ratio of 1:2, or maybe even 1:3), season with herbs and keep stiring until everything is mixed well (should be a somewhat light salmon colour by now).
Using a spoon, I put a blob of dip on every bite of prawn and salad (right on the fork, instead of mixing up the prawn salad with the sauce; that way the aromatic flavour of the dip is being preserved nicely)
And that's it, ready to eat! Enjoy!