5/10/2013

new love: mixed goodies

Since my sister had a rugby game in Bremen last Saturday, my mom came along with her and met up with me (I took the train from Hamburg, takes a little more than an hour) to just spend some time together. My mom lives in my hometown Meppen, which is about 300 km away, so I hadn't seen her in a while and I enjoyed our get-together a lot. Of course we took the chance and went to Primark; and although I had been there a few weeks before, I found some really cute pieces. As you can see, I also added a few things I had bought at different stores the weeks before, just give you an impression of what my wardrobe looks like...how do you like my newest purchases?


[Black quilted makeup bag from PRIMARK, love the little diamond on the zipper]

[Nude colored sandals with golden highlights, can´t wait to wear them during summer!]

[Studded bag from PRIMARK, I've been wearing it nearly every day since I bought it...]
[Black sandals with golden highlights]
[[Golden peeptoe flats from PRIMARK ]


[Scarf with leo print from BIANCO ]

1 comment:

  1. Die Tasche mit den Nieten ist total süß! Hat bestimmt ne super größe für den Alltag! Danke für den lieben Kommi! - xx Silvi

    ReplyDelete

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!

<3 Sissa