6/15/2013

quick shots

Not every picture provides a story for an own post, but I still want to let you guys know what I'm up to and also show you the shots I take during the day. I usually upload most of them on Instagram, but probably not everyone is following me there (although I would love you to do so! ;) ), and there are also some pictures not appearing anywhere else than in my cellphone, haha, so I thought a post returning every once in a while with the current shots from my cellphone would be fun. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend, even though the weather is supposed to be somewhat nasty...


[Cabrioooo love!]


[Puppies @home]


[snake & slipper]


[ready to go!]


[brownie-raspberry-cheesecake, so yumm!]


[pop some colour!]

4 comments:

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!

<3 Sissa